I’ve been spending pretty much time lately getting the 0.4 update ready for market, there was some issues though making it taking longer time than expected. But there is a good progress right now so I hope to release it within 2 weeks.
New features to expect:
* KML export, configuration for clamp to ground
* Log summaries are saved to database for increased performance and user experience (much shorter loading times when visiting history + history detail)
* Ability to index old GPX files into the new database
* Configuration to choose between imperial or metric unit-system
* GPX files are created correctly according to the GPX XML-Schema so all proper programs will be able to import them
* Minor tweaks to the graphics
* Lots of tweaks in the code, probably not noticable for most of you….
User requested features that will be implemented
* 1 second logging interval added to settings
* Updated dashboard with altitude and bearing (configuration to show/hide this)
Please visit the “Donate to Offline Logger” page (found up to the left amongst the tabs) if you like my work, to send me a paypal donation or an old android device that you don’t use anymore.